1. Best thing about growing up in NYC?
You realize that you are in an environment where anything is possible. The sky is the limit, just dare to dream.
2. Favorite restaurant?
This is like choosing a favorite child … Angelika Kitchen for healthy comfort food or Mas Farmhouse for a special occasion.
3. Favorite neighborhood?
The West Village or Brooklyn
4. The best part of my job is…
That I have a platform for promoting positivity through self-image and healthy living
5. A visit to NYC isn’t complete until…
You’ve wandered aimlessly through the village.
6. If you weren’t in your current profession, what would you be doing?
A TV correspondent that travels around the world. There’s nothing more exciting to me than discovering new places and cultures. It’s what I do in my spare time (the little that I have).
7. Subways or cabs?
8. Must-have beauty product?
Keratin Complex’s entire Blondeshell hair care collection.
9. Fashion must have for spring?
Definition of beauty?
Love. For yourself and others.