Want to get a head start on purchasing gifts this holiday season? Find gifts for friends and family and shop at their favorite stores with amazing discounts for one night only! The Meatpacking District has 40 local businesses with gifts perfect for everyone on your list. Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 6 – 9 p.m., shoppers can enjoy discounts up to 30 percent off and sip on complimentary beverages, and indulge in delicious snacks during the Meatpacking District’s Very Merry Holiday Hours. Open to everyone, people can shop in the joyous holiday atmosphere of the meatpacking neighborhood. With many shops and boutiques, you are guaranteed to find fabulous holiday gifts. Retailers will be offering a variety of fun experiences and discounts making it the best time to start your shopping. This includes on-site monogramming, tablescape workshops, free gift wrapping, and behind-the-scenes tours.
- DIY holiday gift bags at Paper Source
- ARHAUS FURNITURE’s in-house designer, Joisane Raphael, will offer a seminar on how to create a holiday tablescape
- Complimentary gift wrapping and hot chocolate with flavored mini marshmallows by Sherry B Dessert Studio at Gansevoort Meatpacking
- Workshop tour on the process of working with high-karat gold and precious stones at Reinstein/Ross, Goldsmiths
- Curated Basics founder, Andrew, will offer complimentary onsite custom gold foil initials on any leather goods from his booth at Artists & Fleas
- Customization, embroidery and monogramming at Diane von Furstenberg
- Sephora Beauty Insider members will receive a digital gift card for Very Merry Holiday Hours; guests can create a customized sample bag in addition to participating in a $500 raffle
- Complimentary monogramming with purchase at Eberjey
And if that isn’t enough, many of the local businesses are offering amazing discounts. The boutiques participating in the Very Merry Holiday Hours will include and will feature discounts including:
- 30% off apparel, gifts and more at: Zadig & Voltaire
- 25% off apparel, gifts and more at: AllSaints, ASICS, lululemon, and The Kooples.
- 20% off apparel, gifts and more at: alice + olivia, rag & bone, Eberjey, Paige, Lilla P, MARCUS, Meg, Parfums de Marly, Rebecca Taylor, Diane von Furstenberg, Trina Turk/Mr Turk, SneakersNStuff, Vince.
Select sales, discounts, and fun activities in jewelry, housewares, gourmet food, toys and more will be offered at:
- ARHAUS FURNITURE
- Artists & Fleas
- AYU NEW YORK, Lands’ End
- Li-Lac Chocolates Source
- Vitra Inc.
Restrictions and exclusions do apply, inquire within stores for more details. Want to find out more about The Meatpacking District’s Very Merry Hours? For additional information, please visit: https://www.meatpacking-district.com/events/verymerry/.