Barefoot Spritzers are the perfect accessory to liven up any Labor Day picnic/BBQ, and fit perfectly in coolers and ice chests. These sleek cans also come in five different flavors, ensuring all party guests will find a refreshing flavor to enjoy! I have tried them all and if you ask me to pick my fave, well, that depending on the day. They are all so good!
Here, Barefoot winemaker, Jen Wall shares a few perfect pairings as a guide to get the party started.
- Crisp White Spritzer & Fish Tacos
- Moscato Spritzer & Spicy Chicken Skewers
- Red Sangria Spritzer & Chicken Wings with Pineapple Glaze
- Rosé Spritzer & Salmon Burgers
- Summer Red Spritzer & Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Olives
Bonus: Want to whip up a SPRITZER MULE? Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 oz. Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer Can
- 1 oz. Cider
- 1 oz. Ginger Beer
- Garnish with Maraschino cherry
- Mix all ingredients
- Serve over ice