Dos Caminos, will be offering a fiesta’s worth of Cinco de Mayo specials, including a 4-course cooking class on Saturday, May 2nd.
source how to buy Futuremark 3DMark 06 Advanced Deutsche generische Cialis-Apotheke Deutsche Drogerien https://hulumix.com/the-online/wixawede go site https://www.shophomoreonline.com/casino-bonus-codes/ Blackjack gambling Don’t miss a beat! Click HERE to become a BELLA Insider!
Diners can celebrate Mexico’s independence with Executive Chef Ivy Stark as she hosts a special cooking class on Saturday, May 2nd from 11:30am to 2:30pm. For $75, Chef Stark will demonstrate how to create a festive Cinco de Mayo feast complete with handmade cocktails, Tacos al Pastor with spit roasted pork, pineapple and citrus, Grilled Mexican Street Corn, and Prickly Pear Tres Leches Cake. To reserve, please visit www.doscaminos.com or call 212-294-1000.
The celebration may begin on Saturday, May 2nd but that’s only the beginning, as festivities will continue throughout the week, with Cinco de Mayo food and drink specials running from May 2nd to May 5th along with a special performance by the all female mariachi band, Flor de Toloache.
- Ponche Tropicale tequila, mango, pineapple and apricots
- Alaskan King Crab Guacamole Dos Caminos’ signature guacamole topped with fresh Alaskan King Crab. Single order serves 2 ($22) double order serves 4-6 ($38)
- Chalupas Poblanas ($10) corn masa boats filled with chorizo, requeson and roasted poblano chiles
- Soft Shell Crab Cemita ($26) Negra Modelo battered jumbo soft shell crabs, apple-smoked bacon, avocado, chipotle aioli on a soft bolillo roll
- Crepas de Chocolate ($9) Mexican chocolate crepas, chiapas coffee ice cream and raspberry salsita