1. The best thing about being a New Yorker?
New Yorkers are tough and passionate … we’re up for anything!
2. Would you want to be the DJ or the bartender at the party?
A DJ, since the right music is so important.
3. Favorite date night spot in NYC?
4. If you could meet anyone in the world – dead or alive – who would it be and what would you want to say to him/her?
Nelson Mandela. I would ask him to explain his process of forgiveness since he was able to forgive his jailers.
5. A visit to New York isn’t complete until you have …
Gone ice-skating in Wollman Rink.
6. If I weren’t in my current profession, I would be …
A teacher. I adore kids.
7. Subway or cabs?
8. Do you think you have a New York accent?
I guess not because when I talk, people ask me if I’m from the Midwest.
9. If we came to your house for dinner, what would you make?
I would serve a Lemongrass Martini and Rosemary Roasted Flank Steak from my cookbook, “The Quick & Clean Diet.”