Haylie Duff recently showed her support of David Venable’s new cookbook available on QVC.com tweeting, ““Congrats to my foodie friend @DavidVenableQVC on his new book! Can’t wait to try all the yummy new recipes #BackAroundTheTable #ITKWD”
Back Around The Table
By: David Venable
Available on QVC.com
· In 2012, David released his first cookbook, In the Kitchen with David: QVC’s Resident Foodie Presents Comfort Foods That Take You Home, which was a best-seller.
· This fall, David is launching his second cookbook, Back Around the Table: An “In the Kitchen with David” Cookbook from QVC’s Resident Foodie.
· The cookbook features more than 100 brand-new recipes, as well as 30 fan favorites, and it’s arranged like a collection of “mini” comfort-themed books with chapters such as “Mix and Mingle,” “Quick and Easy,” “Gather and Share,” and even a chapter of healthy recipes called “Light and Bright.”
· Back Around the Table highlights David’s inventive spin on traditional comfort food favorites with tantalizing photographs, helpful sidebars and amusing personal anecdotes.
· QVC offered an exclusive special edition of the cookbook, which is currently available for presale on QVC.com and features a bonus chapter “Comfort & Joy” with 10 additional holiday-themed recipes.
· Back Around the Table: An “In the Kitchen with David” Cookbook from QVC’s Resident Foodie is currently available on QVC.com and beginning October 7 will be on sale wherever books are sold.