Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach is a place of rejuvenation, retreat, and relaxation with its hidden alcoves, lush landscaping, and a re-imagined look and feel that encourages guests to let the weight of the world fall away.
Having recently completed a new addition Kimpton Angler’s Hotel in South Beach features an inspired new design by NICOLE HOLLIS. The addition also comes along with 85 new guest rooms, a new rooftop pool and sundeck, new meeting and event spaces, new living room lobby, and Minnow Bar, with a new chef-driven restaurant to follow.
Kimpton Angler’s Hotel is located within steps of the Art Deco District and just two blocks from the beach, offering an inviting oasis for guests seeking a secluded and intimate refuge amid the hustle and bustle of South Beach.
Additional services and amenities include:
- On-the-go beach bags, towels and umbrellas for guests to use at their leisure
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 7:00am to 10.30am daily in the lobby living room
- Hosted evening wine hour in lobby from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- A second heated adult-only pool
- Complimentary PUBLIC bikes
- In-room yoga mats
- Luxurious Atelier Bloem bath products
- “Forgot It? We Got It!” menu of travel and vacation essentials
- A thoughtful mini bar stocked with local favorites
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (included with resort fee)
- Pet friendly (pets stay free)
- On-site parking and valet
Kimpton Angler’s Hotel spa and fitness wellness program comes with leading local pros assists guests in reaching their personal feel-good goals. Guests can enjoy a massage, facial, body treatment and more by K’Alma Spa at The Angler’s in-room or poolside. The hotel’s on-site fitness guru, local athlete Karlee Whipple, also offers High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts.
Sitting atop Kimpton Angler’s new wing on the 6th floor is the expansive rooftop pool deck offering panoramic views of South Beach, the Miami Skyline, and the ocean as it sits on the horizon. Kimpton Angler’s current rates start at $249 (low season) and $349 (high season).