I’m so beyond obsessed with Cello Whisps and if you have never heard of them, you are in for a real treat! Cello Whisps are these amazing Parmesan cheese snacks that are totally addicting and really kind of cool to nosh on when you’re having a glass of wine. Cello’s award-winning Copper Kettle Parmesan cheese is baked into a flavorful, airy, crispy — whispy! — bite. It’s an excellent source of protein and calcium, too.
What I really love about these whisps is that you can eat them as-is, or toss them on a salad or appetizer plate for flavor and crunch. They are just SO GOOD!
If you’re looking for something fab to whip up this holiday weekend, the in-house chefs behind Cello Whisps shared this great recipe:
Slow Roasted Tomato and Olive Salad with Cello Whisps
Here’s what you’ll need (for 4-6 family members)
- 2 cups of store bought slow roasted vine tomatoes
- 1 cup of Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 hand full of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup of Cello Whisps
- A good extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To a large mixing bowl add the slow roasted vine tomatoes, Kalamata olives & torn basil leaves. Splash with olive oil, a generous pinch of salt and cracked black pepper.
- Lightly mix ingredients.
- Place in serving bowl and top with Cello Whisps
Cello Whisps are $4.49 (MSRP) and you can find a store location near you that sells them by visiting their website