We are all in search of the perfect buys to enhance our daily beauty routine. And, when we do find the right combination of products that work, it’s like hitting the skin care lottery. The following products have been time tested by yours truly, and gets a first class seal of approval. They all do the job they say they do. Period.
Keep up with the best resources to living your best life in NYC in the pages of BELLA NYC Magazine by subscribing now.
- Clarisonic Mia: gently and thoroughly cleanses and resurfaces your skin.
- Mario Badescu’s Drying Lotion: Works like magic. One drop heals and dries for those pesty & unsightly zits.
- Ojon’s restorative hair oil: a light and nutritive concoction that tames fizz and repairs brittle hair.
- Cetaphil’s Moisturizer with SPF: is oil free and contains SPF 30 for a lasting day of protection.
- The Lip Scrub: gently slouches, smoothes and hydrates cracked and brittle lips.
- Ojon’s Restorative Treatment Glaze: A multitasking glaze that boosts shine, moisturizes, detangles and smoothes hair.
- Maybelline’s Falsies: very black and provides extra glam.
- Guerlain’s Terracotta Khol: Ultra pigmented, long lasting and easy to apply
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: extremely light and provides a very smooth finish.
- Ghd flat iron: This baby fully heats in less than one minute to provide perfects curls.
What’s your fave beauty buys? Leave us a comment below.