Bella NYC was taken aback by the beauty scene backstage at the Honor NYFW show for their Fall/Winter 2015 Collection. The soft mauve lip, gilded fingertips and softly coiffed hairstyles omitted a feminine vibe we were in total admiration of. Details on how you can recreate this gorgeous look can be found below:
Hair: James Pecis for Beauty.com using PHYTO
Makeup: Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com using Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics
Skincare: Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com using bliss
Nails: Nonie Creme using Colour Prevails
INSPIRATION: A classic Catherine Deneuve look with a bit of an updated 70’s reference for the hair. Inspired by a forest setting—lush backgrounds, mushrooms—hints of wildness, but still a very feminine and graceful feeling. Girly and whimsical elements at play.
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
- Apply Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray from roots to ends, blow-drying through hair
- Add PHYTO PROFESSIONAL Intense Volume Mousse at the hairline to set any strays
- Using a large barrel iron, curl the hair and then clip in a roller set style for definition
- Once the hair comes out of the clips, the PHYTO PROFESSIONAL Intense Volume Mousse is used again for definition and smooth volume
- The top section of the hair is gathered back and stitched into place with elastic thread to create a smoother line
- Mist Phytolaque Soie Hairspray to finish and hold in place. Add headband and secure at the nape of the neck with a pin.