It can be hard to feel beautiful in the brutal cold of winter but Nikita Dragun, social media influencer and the new face of NYX’s “Love You So Moochi” campaign has 5 winter beauty tips ready for all of you BELLA’s out there…
1. Be bold with…WINTER COLORS! It’s the season to bust out your favorite bold lipsticks and party dresses. Try out a dark berry or maroon colored lip to dress up any outfit. I LOVE a bold red lip. With all eyes on the money-maker this season, make sure to leave your mark on anyone and everyone with the right lip look. I’m currently obsessed with the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint in red. When you’re trying to serve some looks, who does it better than Rihanna?
2. Autumn colored eyeshadows are a MUST this season. I’m obsessed with Laura Lee’s Cat & Pajamas EyeShadow Palette! It has the perfect mix of autumn colors to create any of your favorite looks and it’s only 40 dollars!
3. SERVE FACE! Don’t forget to give a little TLC to that money maker, ladies. You never know who you might snuggle up to by the fire place, but you better be soft! Pack on the moisturizer when you can so your skin remains glowing and healthy. My go-to product is Clear Dual Action, Oil-Free Moisturizer. Spoiler alert: It’s only $4.99.
4. LAYER LIKE A PRO. This is the time of year for you to play dress up with textures and layers. I love huge faux fur jackets in the winter, it makes me feel like a certified diva! Don’t be afraid to be a little EXTRA. Also, try cinching in those baggy attires with a belt or something fitted. Fall clothes tend to pile on and it’s important to maintain that shape, girl!
5. COLORED HAIR! No matter the season, switching up your hair color is always the best way to reinvent your look — which you can now easily do with my Dragun Wigs collection from Bellami hair! Bold hair colors are everywhere right now and my collaboration with Bellami, which I personally developed, comes in three flavors and the highest quality wigs. Now living your hair fantasy is easier than ever!